As June makes way to July in the valley, our dry summer heat turns hot and humid. While we might enjoy the occasional rain storm, these weather conditions can cause havoc on our homes, including the air conditioning system. Here are 6 tips to help keep your A/C running smoothly and keep you cool and comfortable.
Change your filter every month.
- Clean your outdoor unit free from debris and leaves from storms.
- Have your entire system serviced ideally before the Monsoon season hits.
- Have your condensate line aspirated before Summer hits, or after the Monsoon season ends.
- Units should be maintained on a yearly basis by a professional, check freon charges, electrical components, etc.
- Keep all interior bedroom doors open while the AC is running – this allows more air back to the return, which makes your system run easier.
If you run into problems or just need someone to come look at your system, call us at (480) 573-8139. We would be happy to help.
Now through July 31, 2016, receive a FREE A/C Tune-Up with a purchase of a $99 Home Performance Evaluation (Energy Audit).